* An article (with pictures) on the History of the Docent Council that was published in the FAMSF Fine Arts Winter/Spring 2016 magazine.
* A page on our Docent website devoted to Golden Jubilee events.
* A Proclamation from Mayor Edwin Lee and the City and County of San Francisco itemizing our contributions and proclaiming that May 23RD, 2016 was Fine Arts Museums' Docent Council Day.
* A Resolution of Appreciation from the Fine Arts Museums' Board of Trustees itemizing our contributions.
* A Golden Jubilee program and luncheon in Wilsey Court on May 23rd attended by docents, supporting docents and FAMSF Board of Trustees President, Dede Wilsey. The morning program included an overview of our Community Speakers Program, an oral history video featuring docents with stories to tell, and a docent photo slide show, "A Trip Down Memory Lane."
* A gift of six Matt Black photographs selected by Curator Jim Ganz which were part of the 2016 exhibition Wild West: Picturing America's Frontier.
* A Golden Jubilee Artists' Talk lecture in the Koret auditorium preceded by a coffee in the Piazzoni Mural Room. Glass artist Beth Lipman talked about her piece Candlesticks, Books, flowers and Fruit and glass artist Karen La Mont presented a video, Dress 3, Flesh and Desire, created for us from the Czech Republic via Skype!